Monday, December 11

Star Wars Hairstyle Kujichagulia (pt 11)

"Muscles. Muscles. Mah Cells Mah Cells. Mas L's
Mas L's. Micelles Muscelz.
Muscelz..
Weezy Ft Juelz - Throw some deez


Luke Skywalker Hairstyle wants to believe.
"I want to believe it that I can make it work as an idiocentric hairstyle. I've looked inside myself, all over what ever my insides are, andI don't know what's inside my hairstyle, but I looked, I looked everywhere. I can look but all I can see inside my hairstyle,

everywhere I look

All I can see is how much I would love to have my muscles in my life. Just to wake up early, and work out my muscles. I can't sleep without my muscles. I would eat right , and sometimes flex my muscles.


"Really, without muscelz, what's the point of trying? A hairstyle can't do anything independently. Maybe if you stuck me on the end of a stick I could be useful for soaking up the sweat up off the floor, but even that I don't think I would be good at.

The Mops - I am just a mops

Princess Leia Hairstyle finally responds: "Actually, that's where you're wrong. Our absorbency can be quite considerable."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude, this shit is so weird I don't even know what to say, but I'm siked to see where it's going

8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home