Tuesday, March 29

I aint Mariah, bitch I'm the messiah

best


Found this one by accident today, slsking "UGK", the Texas duo of Bun B and Pimp C, whom a casual inspection of this blog will reveal have become my favorite rappers (and who are also quite high-rated elsewhere on the blogosphere):

Tough Guy - Outkast ft UGK

What could possibly outshine Big Boi's verse, gangsta bravado gracefully stumbling out all around the beat? Oh wait, I know -- how about Bun's intricate internal rhyme schemes - listen to what he's saying, and then imagine trying to transcribe it. Where does one line end and the next begin? I mean, what more can I say besides "holy shit," and show you a lovely picture of a large termite mound?

best

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That termite mound looks huge--how do they do it? The camera angle exaggerates the size for sure but it still looks huge--and scary. Termites only look cute when magnified.

1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home