Tuesday, April 11

Prince, reduced to a symbol, invents strategies to avoid a deficit (pt 9)

(Hey sorry I didn't post on the blog for a while. I just moved to NY and haven't had much internet. Also it's my birthday, which means instead of acting like I'm 11 (2+9), I have to start acting like I'm 3 (3+0). Warnin you.).

Sam's club has so much candy! For a crazy low price, you can get so many chocolate waferbars!



Prince - Chocolate


Kandi ft 8ball & MJG - I need


Burt Young likes candy enough to go crazy about these bargains! He's so excited & emotional it's like he's holding hands with Brooke Shields and changing colors! Hey what's that up there? Am I seeing what I think I'm seeing? Burt Young really is so emotional, I'm so excited.

Cam'ron - White Girl

Is this (the fact that Burt Young is &Beta-testing Prince's Sam's club membership card counterfeiting strategy) a golden shower-curtain ticket to the R. Kelly Chocolate factory?!?! Did Charlie Depp-Buckett chop & suture a aRRuh chimeric chocolate candybar on Cam'ron's behalf? (Ya get it? Get it? What you don't think that's a funny joke? Burt Young is laughing, but that may be because of the free chocolate samples he's been eating like this whole time)..

In fact now instead of laughing, &Beta Y, is crying. He really loves candy.
Is it Ok to cry at Sam's (don't think so)?
And yes, you can call Burt Young &Beta Y, pronounced Beta-ee.
Incidentally, &Beta Y is to &Beta-testing as Game is to Gamey.


This is what it sounds like when &Beta Y cries at Sam's.



Cam'ron - Hot Boyz remix (dissing Missy)

But then &Beta Y remixed his face, immersing his lachrymal ducts into a a huge bottle of delicious hot sauce, and got his shit together.
Cam'ron, J.R. Writer, Hell Rell - Hot 97 Freestyle
Chamillionaire ft Bun B & Pimp C - Ridin remix

2 Comments:

Blogger Marisa Olson said...

happy birthday! finally *someone* is older than me! :) enjoy the new decade!!!!!!!!!

8:47 PM  
Blogger catjams said...

happy birthday dude!

9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home