Wednesday, February 1

Where is Michael McDonald (pt 7)

Out of my way! I'm trying to find Michael McDonald.

Mac Dre - Toyz
Mac Dre & Andre Nickatina - What Ever You Got

And Soundwave and Blaster are not going to stop me no way. They need more cassette warriors. Don't make me go carwash of doom on the blogo-internets.

Also, I want to salute our leader for spearheading the following visionary initiative, because y'all motherfuckers really do need to do some science:

"I announce the American Competitiveness Initiative, to encourage innovation throughout our economy, and to give our Nation's children a firm grounding in math and science."

Angelo Badalamenti - Don't do anything (I wouldn't do)

I am competing with myself to find Michael McDonald.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know this is like off subject, but how about somebody help me find Carl Weathers.

Don't ask.

7:06 PM  
Blogger seacrestcheadle said...

Do you watch Arrested Development? Apollo had a couple-episode stint on that.

7:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, I remember that. He shouldn't play any role without blowing something up.

9:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

indeed

8:42 AM  
Blogger seacrestcheadle said...

But what about roles in which he punches tiny Italian men in the face?

1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home