Thursday, July 20

Sovereignineigneignineignigningignannanannannannitube

Hello sovereign entities. Sorry I've been too weak to post on my blog lately. This east coast heat has taken out most of my brain. I will try to soldier it on though.
Dr. Dre Old School Roadium Swap Meet DJ Mix
Here's another Mix by the sovereign king of producers, DJs, Burt Bacharach, and motherfucking doctors, from back in Dre's days B.N.W.A. Wayne liked the last one I posted, and so I was glad when Smoking Section posted another mix from that era. Problem is, they posted it in .wma, which I can't use, so I converted it to mpfree and re-Rapidshared it. This one is more ADD than the other one -- it's mixed so fast I think Dre made enough time to mix pretty much everybody into it, even Malcolm McLaren?!?! This website hooks up the the track list (this one's tracklist is about halfway down under the heading "Dr. Dre "Roadium" Mix 1 (1987)")Also at one point he has the sax from Brass Monkey and and the beat from Planet Rock playing at the same time (please interpret my feelings about this mix-decision by referring to the title of the book-chapter to which this sentence links)....


Also notice that I started another blog devoted to a very subtle secret youtube secret cheatcode I discovered recently. Check it out. Unfortunately, youtube seems to have secret countermeasures that turn my youtube internets into inertnets. To reanimate it, you may have to press pause on some of the embedded players, and play on some of the others. So you will know if it's working correctly, I stacked several screen shots while the cheat code was working. If your computer is displaying correctly, it will look like the gifford below (that is, if seeing the latest post makes you shake your head side to side like No No No No No (or if it makes you headbang horizontally like Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah)).

If it looks like the gifford below it means YouTube, like me, recently read H.P. Lovecraft's complete works on the internet, and are countermeasuring you by siccing a Shoggoth on you, not unlike the one at the end of "At the Mountains of Madness", except this Shoggoth has not taken the form of a scary train but instead it's an accordioning column of George Bush's lower mouthparts.


2 Comments:

Blogger M.A.T.T. said...

to be honest i have no idea what youre talking about 99% of the time

great blog

11:00 PM  
Blogger wayne&wax said...

dood, you rock.

100% of the time.

1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home