Tuesday, January 2

Star Wars Hairstyle Kujichagulia (pt 14)

"Face it, Lil Luke Skywalker Hairstyle. The year aught-aught-seven is all about the inexhaustible absorbency of volatilized Star Wars Hairstyles. With the absorbency of our deeply surfaced hairstyles, we get to take sucks at everything. On the internet."


Dr. Dre & Tony A - Jack move (this is another roadium-era Dre mix; rapidcher'd)
Peedi Crakk - Callin my Jack
R. Kelly - Got my swag on (prod by Lil Jon)
Cam'ron ft Tom Gist - Yo get rich (versioning Life's a bitch)
Ennio Morricone - Money orgy


"What? No! I'm not absorbed by any thing except for my own abdomen! Call me Luke Skywalker Sixpackwalker Hairstyle! Actually don't call me, I'll call you. I won't call you, I'm too busy doing crunches and the mp3 playlist is on."


"Luke Skywalker Hairstyle, forget about it! Muscularity is dead! Now they are a dead hairstyle black hole and we suck your lights, sounds, and chemicals.

"Muscles keep on making it, hairstyles keep on takin it! Welcome to the year Zed Zed Seven! Please will you join us Luke Hairstyelz! We need to find CHEWBACCA"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

There are seven guidelines to the design of light-emission tests for micro filaments:

1.
2.
3.

1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home