Monday, September 19

Dipset Detox with Michael McDonald at Epcot Center (pt 45)

Michael McDonald is still shopping.
hateit
David Banner ft 8Ball & MJG - My Gun (Screwed and Chopped not Slopped by OG Ron C)
La Chat, Pimp C, Bun B, Three 6 Mafia, & Project Pat -Lookin for the chewin (Screwed and Chopped not Slopped by OG Ron C)
(Bun mutilates this track, and did he really just make a Brian Wilson reference?!?!! Not really, but...)
Brian Wilson - Smart Girls
hateit
Hey! Look who just came struttin back in. It's Michael McDonald! Look what he's wearing!
hateit
"Hey buddy. I had to pick up some supplies before I destroy Epcot Center. While I was out I saw this hot mummified sweatsuit, and I just thought, 'that's me', and so I copped it. I mean, I know that it is your style too, but it looks better on me..."
Michael McDonald doesn't know (or doesn't care) that I rock mummy bandages made of toilet paper not as some kind of fashion statement, but because of my weight problem, and because I appear on several watch-lists, and because I used to be an emperor but now I'm dead. I probably ought to call Michael McDonald out on his insensitivity, but right now I've got other things on my mind: I've got to save Michael McDonald from himself. I've got to convince him to give up his hopeless vendetta against Epcot's Imagineers, for whom his secret internet Google cheat codes are no match!
"Mike, about you destroying Epcot Center and the imagineers. We need to talk..."

1 Comments:

Blogger kalinikta said...

baby baby baby don't worry about those bandages, i think you're hot anyhow. and i think michael is NOOOOOOOO match for the imagineers or anyone else. (UNLESS he bursts into song) don't feel like he has the upper hand competitor, becuause i think you got the H.O.V.A. on your side.
keep your decomposing limbs strapped in tight friend!
and study study study, so you can match the most evil powers that be!

11:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home