Friday, August 12

Dipset Detox with Michael McDonald at Epcot Center (pt 35)

hateithateithateitMike says: "Ok, we're going to make an invincible weaponized secret Google cheat code. I just need you to jump into this MRI scanner. You'll need to take off your pinky ring, lest you crack the 17 Tesla coil I just got off secret Froogle.
Chamillionaire ft Rasaq - Panky Rang
Juelz - Crack
hateithateithateit
hateithateit
hateit
hateit
hateit
hateit
hateit
"I'm not wearing a pinky ring, Mike!"
(Also: Go see Sean Hardly elucidate the futility of Dipset Detox. (I realize my own efforts to demonstrate this futility are perhaps overly indirect and elliptical for the casual browser to understand my purposes here (and, after all, who browses in any other way?)).

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're killing mee with amaze!! Any way I can email you? My address is mike-at-burncopy-dot-com.

1:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home