Tuesday, September 13

Dipset Detox with Michael McDonald at Epcot Center (pt 40)

hateithateithateithateit

Oh man! I'm so sorry it's been a while since I updated you on me & Michael McDonald's progress! Michael McDonald's is about to launch a secret Google internet cheat attack on Epcot's imagineers with a cheat code he believes to be invincible. As you know, I am trying to convince him not to because.
1) The cheat code is not invincible
2) I think Michael McDonald's motivation for launching this attack is questionable
3) I think Michael McDonald will get his ass unceremoniously handed back to him
So I want to convince Mike that he should not attack Epcot, but I can't think of a good argument! It's like my mind is working in slow motion!
Fiend ft Pee Wee - Slow Motion
hateithateithateit
It's times like these that make me wish that somebody who's good with a telestrator would just display the right words to me. I'd read 'em! I'd read 'em convincingly! You'd be seriously moved if you saw how I can read words and make 'em heartfelt! All you need to do is find a telestrator, and then use it to tell me what to say!
hateithateithateithateit
Oh hell... Nobody can tell Michael McDonald not to attack Epcot Center right now but me. I know this. Still, it's hard. At least the new Paul Wall album is making me feel better.... It's so good, even the sappy lovesong track of the album is tight (but only the screwed version)
Paul Wall - Girl
But shit, what am I going to say to Michael McDonald?!?
hateit
(ACTUALLY, that is not the real reason I haven't been blogging. Because the Michael McDonald story is just pretend (you knew that). The real reasons are:
1) Katrina, which how could you not be preoccupied with that right now? Everybody's preoccupied with that right now, and rightly so, of course. My particular preoccupation has not lent itself to blogging about it.
2) I am finally writing my thesis, which is eating massive chunks out of my make-animated-gifs time.

I can tell you that the Michael McDonald story is going to end soon, like some time in the next 2-20 posts. And that those posts will come trickling out at a slow pace. Sorry.
I also have some good news! Coming soon after Dipset Detox with Michael McDonald at Epcot Center the blog story ends, Dipset Detox with Michael McDonald at Epcot Center the movie(s)!

Also check out this bitchin new Jason Forrest FKA Donna Summer track.

Also: could somebody please tell me when it became possible for a mysterious internet dude to be the best writer alive? Because to my mind, nobody is fucking with Billmon right now. Dude blows my mind, often multiple times daily. He's like the Wayne Marshall of political blogs...

1 Comments:

Blogger M.A.T.T. said...

but...

it...

CANT...

end...

11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home