Thursday, January 19

Where is Michael McDonald? (pt 3)

Actually, this isn't about hateitMichael McDonald's hateitwhereabouts, and I'm gonna do
the gulpEpsh post next. I gotta pause that momentarily, to add my comment on you know what & how Joe Camel-toe-sandals got his wig retrograded.


Cam'ron - Oh what a night

hateithateit
UPDATE: Just to help you understand the level:

Cam'ron - Any way you want it
Cam'ron - U ought to knowhateit
If you don't feel these you are degenerating. At this rate, I'll never find hateitMichael McDonald.
hateit

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol 'oh, pardon me, dipset all day every day'

true story: my middle school's band instructor guy was Frankie Vallie's son-in-law and sang in the Four Seasons and did lead vox on this song! he was cool!

8:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey

3:13 PM  
Blogger willy said...

audacious sampling indeed!

6:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home