Wednesday, January 3

Star Wars Hairstyle Kujichagulia (pt 15)


Juvenile - All I can think about is gettin paid
Jim Jones ft Papoose & Lil Eazy - Man of respect
JR Writer, 40 Cal - Dipset goblins
"IDON'THAVEAFACE!!!"
"Luke Hairstyle why do you care about a face? A face won't help us find CHEWBACCA. For that we need all the hair we can get, including yours."
"No. Yes. Face. I'm supposed to have a face. With no face to look at, you can't tell how I feel. So I have to tell you.
I can't feel my face. I can't move my face. I CAN'T FIND MY FACE! What is this Hairstyle Kujichagulia when we've lost each other's faces?"

Mac Dre - All I want to do
Big Daddy Kane - Any type of way
Juvenile - All I can think about is gettin paid

"Well, a face can be many faces, and many faces can also be a face. Here we are, on the internet, and you are a free hairstyle, with all the deepened surface area benefits, but all you can think of is ways to reject your freedom. All you can do is complain, waah waah waah, 'I don't have any muscles', boo hoo hoo, 'I can't find the face'. Don't reject the Hairstyle Freedom, Hairstyle Luke! A Hairstyle, free willingly, can suck together any type of face of as many of any type of faces as you might want, Ok?"
"No it's not ok, because it's not true. Even if it is true, I don't want it to be true!"

"Well, then I'll just have to prove to you that our hairstyles can absorb all the necessary faces to make a great face. This calls for a good old-fashioned gedankenexperiment, just like Herr Doktor Professor Ernst Mach Face Hairstyle used to make! Except on a vastly more powerful scale, since my Hairstyle is so much more deeply structured than that of Herr Doktor Proffessor Mach's (admittedly impressive) beard. Let's think about this logically:
Yes right. So here is the face I face the internet with, and the face I'll find CHEWBACCA with:

PRINCESS LEIA HAIRSTYLE'S DIGPOGEDANKENFACE(S)"

"Damn Leia Hairstyle, how are you gonna find CHEWBACCA? Nobody's seen him since Life Day '78. All his hair probably fell out by now. All his hair? Fell out? Wait a second...."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

muscular

5:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home