Tuesday, April 5

I just feel so disrespected...

Hi. 'm'fraid it'll haf 2 b brief 2day...

best




- I urge you to see this. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy...

Stuff I've found elsewhere, on superior blogs:
-A blazing new DJ /rupture set here.

-A leaked track from the new ODB (ft Ludacris)here.

-& some spam guaranteed to blow your mind forever.

-&, finally, b/c I <3 U, the sound of an elephant imitating a truck the sound of an elephant imitating a truck, from here.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I couldn't get the elephant imitating the truck to work on my computer--maybe that's because I'm using an ancient browser. I know you aren't a mosquito expert but what's the deal with the mosquitos in Berkeley are they really as dangerous as everyone says? I just killed one but there is still one flying around the office. Maybe I should wear insect repellant to work.

1:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey - that elephant doesn't do a bad job. still it's no alex the parrot

9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home