Friday, January 27

Where is Michael McDonald? (pt 6)



Shit I need some help to find Michael McDonald.

I woulda asked Columbo, but I figured he'd probably psychologically torture me until I confess my fault on Michael McDonald's disappearance.

Scoundrel Squad ft Bun B - Sister




















I was gonna ask Xamot and Tomax, but then I remembered that they were bad guys.


J.R. Writer - Major Paper
















I asked Crockett & Tubbs, but they were unhelpful.

Trenseta ft Juvenile - What I'm workin wit


Where is Michael McDonald?!?!?!

3 Comments:

Blogger wayne&wax said...

tomax and xamot!

now that's a blast from the past.

and nowing is half the..

3:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

o yes

8:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home