Wednesday, January 10

Star Wars Hairstyle Kujichagulia (pt 16)


"Leia Princess Hairstyle, you know what? I'm not scared to embrace my hairstyle kujichagulia anymore. No more imaginary calisthenics with non-existent muscles. I understand that though we hairstyles don't have the muscular force, we are powerful yet and still. Our deep surface tensions absorb with a powerful suckiness. We don't push, we pull."

Movado - Mi nuh scare
Trae - Push it (S.L.A.B.-ED)



"This is great! I understand it now!



"I understand that being a decapitated, decorporated headless hairstyle gives me abundant capillary action, so I can just take!"

Ennio Morricone - Scusi,Facciamo l'Amore?(Take me Now)


"Ok kid, that's great, real smart. But don't start celebrating yet!" cautioned Han Solo Hairstyle.

Roll Deep - Celebrate
JME - JME's IQ

(u should also validate your own aptitude with this Roll Deep & Ruff Sqwad barefile (recorded on Xmas!?! (GRINDING GRINDING)))

Killa Kyleon - Walk it out (screwed)

"Han's right. " confirmed Princess Leia Hairstyle, the leader. "You've just taken your first step into a larger world. Don't get ahead of yourself."

"But" stammered Luke Hairstyle.

"Also," the Princess Hair continued, "When you say 'capillary', don't pronounce it all-American with the stress on the 1st syllable like 'Kappa-Larry'. Say it more like an Englishperson, with the stress on the 2nd syllable, like 'Cap Peelery'. That's just a better sound."

"Ok. But I was going to ask you about the search for CHEWBACCA. Because we haven't seen him in so long, I bet he's changed his hairstyle or gone bald by now. I'm trying to imagine what bald CHEWBACCA looks like but I can't imagine it. How's that going for you?"

"Like I said, take it slow Young Hairstyle. I'm taking my face(s) right now. we'll talk about this later."


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home