Sunday, June 17

I found Michael McDonald (pt 7)


R Kelly, T-pain, TI - I'm a flirt (Screwed & chopped up not slopped up by OG Ron C (people, the next F Action is #50: 5 discs!(I predict these'll be the 5-way tie for #1 of '007 (watch))))
Lil Wayne - Love me or hate me ("I'm like an ultra vulture I fuck around and catapault ya. Torture.")
Freeky Zekey ft Lil Wayne & Jha Jha - Beat w/o bass
"Dr. Jacoby you are such an oviposeur. You're only pretending to direct your fraudulent embryogeneses against me, pretending to channel the oocytes into your head, ear, mouth, and face.
"I see Michael McDonald in here. He's been here the whole time. All your oopoiesis poses are for him. I know, ok. But why?"
I didn't say that yet, I'm still swimming. But that's what I will say when I get out of the pool, I'm ready but the smoking room is so full of water.


(Also, while I'm on the subject of Weezy F say-the babys plea bargains, I am also begging the question: "When did he enter the next level?" (I don't know, I am still trying to figure it out myself. The answer has evaded me -- I keep listening to his anteceding & anteceding material (working backwards), and it keeps being powerful. Even uberknowledgeknowledgist Noz is dodging this question, so what chance do I have really?) So you are our only hope. The Smoking Section have (heroically) done the legwork for you. So when you solve Wayne please let me know. Also please reverse engineer WFB's psychopharmacapoeira. & then please forward formulate the formulae for me, but using natural internet, juices, & berries. Thx.)

You haven't seen me recently, so along the immediate right side gifford, here comes my face.

"It's true, I don't care that you still listen to Cam'ron musics. Really if I was managing Dipset Detox for you, I'd just keep feeding you& feeding you& feeding you. No, it's true, I am trying to make you lose face w/ Michael McDonald. I wonder if it worked. Let's see. Mike?"

"Aaaa guhaaaa aaaaa uhaa aar rrrrnnn uhnnnn nnn uhnhh. Aaaa aaaaarrrrr rrrrrrrr rrnnnn nn nnhhhh, aaaa aaaaa aaaa aaa uh aaa uh-aaaaaa aaaaRRRRRR HHH."

"...Shit it didn't work. You are influential, and your influence is more robust than I expected."

" ME?"

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG! Pics is cool! :))

Amy Winehouse mp3
The Cure mp3

12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home