Wednesday, May 16

I found Michael McDonald (pt 3)



UGK ft Big Daddy Kane, Kool G Rap - Next up
Von S üdenfeld - The Young The Faceless And The Codes (= Mark E Smith + Mouse of Mars)
Scott Walker - Face in the crowd

I don't know what to do next. It used to come so easy, but now I can't decode Michael McDonald's facial expressions! And his vocalizations?
"Hharrrrrrrrrrrn,
Hurrrrrrrrrrr
rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
rrrrrrrr.
Aaaaaarrrrrrr
rrrrrrgggn.
"

See? Does he think he some type of animal? Forget about it. We've had communication difficulties before, he & I, like when R. Kelly headbutted him into a human screwtape, or when he was vocalizing aggressive laser chirp drifting panda skull sequences. Eventually Michael McDonald resolved those issues but this is just taking too long. It's been like what, a week now? A week & a half? TWO WEEKS!?!?!?! At what point do I just give up? IT"S KILLING ME.

Doris Norton - Bit killed hertz (get more here; recognize DORIS NORTON)


"Aloha."
"Dr. Jacoby?!?!"
"That's me."
"...Are you helping Michael McDonald with his problem?"
"Indeed. "
"What is his problem?"
He gave me an uncomfortable look, which I think is the look that means you should feel guilty but are too oblivious.
"Um... why don't you come with me into this other room..."

3 Comments:

Blogger ducknuckle said...

yo i havent checked this blog in aminute, your one of the best dudes ever.

1:30 AM  
Blogger ducknuckle said...

yo man you want to design a theme gif or image for my blog underwater lodging.

1:36 AM  
Blogger Marisa Olson said...

tickle war!

6:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home