Thursday, May 19

Dipset Detox with Michael McDonald at Epcot Center (pt 4)

UGgghahghghghgh... Last night was rough...

I wake up feeling like my kidneys spent the night as the fulcrum of a see-saw with E-40 on one end and Big Moe on the other. Plus, what with the guilt and embarassment from my Dipset relapse in the last post, my conscience hecka stings too.
The Click - Hurricane
The Click - Hurricane (screwed by DJ Screw)
Screwed Up Click - Hurricane Freestyle(screwed by DJ Screw)

Maan, I bet Michael McDonald is so disappointed with me, I was thinking. I'm so dreading seeing him. When...





WHA!??!?!


WHOA! Mike really is pissed! Holy shit he busts into the room blasting a big nasty lasermachine weapon all over the place... What the hell is going on? I mean, yes I feel bad about watching those Dipset videos in the last post, but does that mean I deserve to get wierd lasers blasted at me, first thing in the damn morning, nursing a villainous hangover? I mean: DAAMN! This is some vindictive rehab, Mike!

It feels like I woke up into some kind of hyperkinetic yakuza film, by, maybe, Takashi Miike, like, for instance, Deadly Outlaw Rekka (Violent Fire), which, coincidentally, features as its soundtrack the album Satori, by amazing early 70's Japanese psychedelic metal group, Flower Travellin' Band, from which the next mpfree happens to've been excised. The singer totally sounds like Ozzy, no?
Flower Travellin' band - Satori side 1



OH, but hold UP! That's not Michael McDonald! Looking closer, I notice that this fucker has a 1/2 animatronic head! HE'S FAKE! Epcot's tricky imagineers sent an animatronic cyborg replica of Michael McDonald to waste me!

Just in the nick of time, the real Michael McDonald bursts in, toting a secret Google cheat blastor. And it's a quick wipeout for that cyborg!

Thank goodness!
"You OK?" asks Mike. "We gotta be more careful about getting detected, buddy. There's lots more cyborgs where this one came from."
"Mike, what the hell? Aren't you supposed to be the secret Google internet cheat code guru? How are these imagineers detecting our asses?"
"You shut up," replied Michael McDonald, "Your wretchedly Dipset-addicted ass is just lucky to be alive."
Ouch. The truth hurts.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude, is it just me or are you taking these gifs to the next level??

johnAa

11:03 AM  
Blogger emynd said...

This blog is so amazing

12:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The gifs really are hilariously awesome. As is this Have you already heard it?

I don't help people. I just try to keep them on my level.

4:09 AM  
Blogger seacrestcheadle said...

OWWWW! That is hot Mya! Don't tell Michael McDonald!

5:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

do you have a google cheat code that i can sleep after seeing those gifs. Even I am scared now (of MMcD at least).

12:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Japanese only…very sorry. Someone translation we ask.
http://www.shwalker.com/shanghai/contents/spinterview/200412/index.html
http://www.joe-yamanaka.com/
http://www.angel.ne.jp/~water/flower/flower.html
http://www.pstripes.com/dec00/ed121800a.html
http://books.yahoo.co.jp/book_detail/30843737

11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home