Saturday, April 30

Aks about me, I wave around the biggest dagger. Aks about yourself, you're the biggest slacker. Stop admiring minez and go get a swagger.

JR Writer - Gat man
JR Writer - 9 minute freestyle
Does JR sound hungry to you? You better listen to this 9 minute freestyle the whole way through. If you try to stop the mpfree, JR will come out of your iPod and bite your arm off. HUNGRY!

Thanks to all y'all who came thru 4 the Prince series. Good news: my bwoy Owen is going to let me use some of his server space, so soon there will be no more yousendit navigation. And I can use bigger animated gifs than photobucket allows, so shit won't be looking like this:



They'll look even worse!! OWWWW! Once I can get on his server, I'll upload all the Prince mpfrees to the server, so you can avail yourself of the expired files in 1/3 the hypertext. If you like Prince & you have any self respect, you will make sure to collect em all.

Go see Owen's band's The Sweetheart Attack and click on the heart that says, "Kill me." And by the way, know that this message is nearly literal. Hella neurotoxic mpfrees at that url. Hopefully you have your last will & testament worked out, because your gonna be reduced to autonomic reflexes after this. And you don't want Tom Delay to be all, "We have to save {YOUR NAME HERE}."


I'm going away for a week. I'm'a be in a NY state of mind tryin to get a swagger....

Click these pictures for some mpfrees that will dampen your brow and tickle your tonsils in my absence.




Pics and info here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home