Monday, May 30

Dipset Detox with Michael McDonald at Epcot Center (pt 9)

Oy. All this Secret Internet Google Cheat Google Wine Cooler that Michael McDonald is making me drink for thinking about Dipset is starting to make me hallucinate....

When my eyes are open, I see this highly regular sort of fiery looking pattern superimposed on everything I see.

Actually, the pattern looks very much like a sonogram from Movin' Out (Anthony's Song), which I've been staring at a lot ever since I read about it on Boing Boing
Cam'ron & Juelz - You Oughta know

& if I close my eyes, the insides of my eyelids look like:


& sound like
Cam'ron - Mighty Mighty Dipset
Dipset - Dipset Symphony
Keak da Sneak - Super Hyphie

1 Comments:

Blogger Ryan said...

My friend, you are out your cot damn mind. Keep it up.

11:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home