Thursday, November 1

I found Michael McDonald (zero point one four)



You were worried about Cam'ron.
Cam'ron - Hot mess


Well, I'm worried about helping Armen Boladian's lawyer's help Armen Boladian! He says he'll help Michael McDonald, but will he really?



I remember first learning about Armen Boladian in a wayneandwax blogspostulation about George Clinton and Hank Shocklee.

Armen Boladian ran Westbound Records, which released George Clinton's Funkadelic records. Later he stole ownership of the Funkadelic masters from Clinton, and used his lawyers to enforce his fake ownership in >700 lawsuits, thereby killing sampling. Armen Boladian used his lawyers to kill hiphop! He even used his lawyers to sue Warren G for having a George Clinton feature CUUUURTIS-esquely extended end-of-track greasytalk against Armen Boladian:

Warren G ft George Clinton, Mista Grimm - Speed Dreamin

I can see why Dr. Jacoby says Armen Boladian is eviller than Darth Cheney!



Maybe this means he is not trustworthy? Maybe I shouldn't trust him to help me help Michael McDonald if I help his lawyers help him? ALSO: help his lawyers help him do what exactly? Does he want to kill hiphop even deader?

"All right, enough of that," Armen Boladian is reading my blog before I publish the posts! UH OH! " I hereby use my lawyers to externalize all your rhetorical questions, unpleasantly, and I also retroactively disentitle you to internal monologues on this blog, and, pursuant to which, you now owe me:"




"WHA!?! Armen Boladian, I can't scrape up that kind of capital! You are scaring my computer. I made some scary computer screenshots in a gifford:"


"I already know, your computer is scary. Well, if you can't pay in financial capital, then I'll use my lawyers to redeem the value in social capital. OR, creative capital."

"What the hell does that mean."
































Labels: , , , ,