Friday, June 3

Dipset Detox with Michael McDonald at Epcot Center (pt 11)

John Cale - Big White Cloud
John Cale - Cleo

Ahhh... Drinking and nosepotting all that Secret Internet Google Cheat Google Wine Cooler made me pass out. Now I am having a dream about pretty clouds and hearing the lovely sounds of John Cale's Vintage Violence. God this is tranquil as fuck!! AND, I haven't thought of Dipset this whole time I've been out...

OH SHIT! SANTANA JUST TOOK THAT CLOUD'S SPOT!
Juelz - Everyone's Spot
DIPSET IS IN MY DREAMS NOW TOO!
Juelz - The Hood is back
Kool Savas ft Juelz, Jim Jones - Wherever I go (Kool Savas is German I think)
Cam'ron - Any way you want it
(Here Cam'ron is rapping over a Journey sample about his battles with gastrointestinal trauma "Ulcers hurt my salary, altered my personality...". I posted it before, but what the fuck I really like this one and I'm dreaming about it now, and so I have to bring it back to you like that. Fuck it - if you were here when I posted it before, you should take this opportunity to download it again. If you have two copies, then it's less chance you'll lose track of the file!)

Damn. This dream is pretty problematic. My addiction to Dipset haunts me even when I'm unconscious. But check out this wierd dream that my crazy friend Bowleg'd Dieter had:

John Cale - Dream Interpretation
How is Michael McDonald going to interpret my Dipset cloud dream? He'll probably make fun of me and think I'm a loser. Fuck that, I'm going to tell him I dreamed Bowleg'd Dieter's dream. That will make me seem less pathetic.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Babylon said...

"Big White Cloud" is a beautiful song.

12:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home