Sunday, June 5

Dipset Detox with Michael McDonald at Epcot Center (pt 12)

Prince - All my dreams
I continued to dream. All my dreams were in familiar narrative patterns, except Santana came to take the spot of all the dreams' cast members.
Juelz - Santana's Town pt II (excerpt)

Juelz - Santana the Boss
In this one part, my dream was like this Brazillian remake of Star Wars that I just ordered on the internet, but with Juelz in the spots of all the Brazillian Star Wars characters.

Juelz - What the Game's Been Missing

Eventually, Michael McDonald roused me. Immediately, he interrogated me: "Ok, slugger, you were out for a while. What'd you dream about?"
I tried to lie and pretend that the dream I had dreamed had been the dream Bowleg'd Dieter had had and had illustrated for me:

But when I got to the part where the fist beats the Cheetah, making the Cheetah shrink until it eventually becomes a pile of Tylenol PM pills, I accidently said that Juelz' face took the spots of all the Cheetah's spots and that the Cheetah, instead of turning into some pills, turned into several Juelz faces! What a crazy Freudian slip that was!

And then I was like:
"SANTANA SANTANA SANTANA SANTANA SANTANA SANTANA..."
Juelz - He's the one you're thinking of
And I might still be chanting his name now, had it not been for Michael McDonald delivering a much-needed slap to my face (like they do in the movies when somebody loses their shit and acts all histrionic). He slapped me hard enough to knock me out cold. As I descended into a dark, dreamless sleep, I was thinking about what if Michael McDonald's fingerprints (which may be permanently emblazoned on my cheekbone since he just struck me so forcefully) were replaced by Juelz' face?


Juelz - Everyone's Spot
Also I was thinking: what if Juelz took everyone's fingerprints' spot?!?! Imagine the implications that would have for law enforcement!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Babylon said...

...more like e-Dip-tian.

1:06 AM  
Blogger seacrestcheadle said...

Egyptian? No, but I have a friend who is. e-Dip-tian? HAHAHA! No, but don't I wish?

4:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home