Wednesday, July 6

Dipset Detox with Michael McDonald at Epcot Center (pt 22)

Me_copy
I told you that Michael McDonald's rage is becoming scary. And you remember how R. Kelly's devastating headbutts turned him into a human screw tape? And how I slowed down some Michael McDonald tracks to show you how he was sounding? I neglected to fully describe his recovery from being a human screwtape! Sorry... I can be so flaky sometimes!
Me_copy
Fortunately, Wayne & Wax has remixed one of my Michael McDonald remixes in a manner that perfectly captures exactly the way Michael McDonald is sounding right now. I forgot to say, when I told you before that Michael McDonald was back up to normal speed, that, really, he was only back to normal tempo. The pitch of his voice is still as low as it was when he was a human screwtape.
Me_copy
Michael McDonald - What a fool believes (screwed by me (unscrewedscrew-up by Wayne & Wax))( NOMENCLATURE UPDATE: the "unscrewed" terminology has been rendered inoperative. the preferred nomenclature is now "screw-up". please take note.OOPS. My bad. I jumped the gun on the nomenclature switch (SEE COMMENTS))
Mike basically sounds exactly like Wayne's remix! (I'll let Wayne explain the technology through which this miraculous decoupling of pitch and time is achieved).

With this husky, deep, almost infrasonic voice, it's like Michael McDonald has been mainlining some incredibly overpotent cocktail of male sex hormones! Say, maybe that's why he's all kirked out with vengeful bloodlust right now, acting like the Ultimate Warrior on steroids. I mean, more steroids. I mean, more better steroids -- next level affinity androgen receptor agonists.
Me_copy
J.R. Writer - Oh Girl
J. R. Writer - freestyle
J. R. Writer - freestyle
Me_copy

It's like he's suddenly turned into a vicious Drop Bear, a close phylogenetic relative of the Koala bear, which differs from the koala with respect to its deadly fangs and foul temperament.



I wish I could get the Koala bear version of Michael McDonald back, instead of this rampaging Drop Bear Michael McDonald. HEY! Maybe if I play him a soothing ballad, he will revert to the mellow dude he used to be!
Paul McCartney - Ode to a Koala Bear (screwed)

Me_copy
Me_copy
Hmm. No dice. He wants revenge on Epcot, and that's it. It appears that any effort I make to calm him will be wasted. Oh, and the fact that I used the word "wasted" in a sentence gives me a casus belli to invade your internet with this mp3 (do you not love how I weave these mp3s into my story? am I not a magician of words?), by Drop the Lime, the slamminest, singinest breakcore producer living today :
Me_copy
Drop the Lime - Live set at Wasted Festival
Me_copy

20 Comments:

Blogger wayne&wax said...

oops. i fear i've only confused my clever neologism in an attempt to be more clever. i'd still call those uptempo screw numbers (whose pitch remains screwed) "unscrewed"; whereas this type of track, maintaining original pitch but faster in tempo, seems like a "screw-up." probably not an important distinction ultimately. but i'd hate to lose "unscrewed."

so perhaps you can duly note that, too. not important, though. sorry to cause multiple edits at any rate. thanks for the riff! fantastic stuff!

6:25 PM  
Blogger seacrestcheadle said...

OOPS! My bad! I got a little over-eager. What can I say? I have an irrational enjoyment of jargon. And changing nomenclature looks like such fun when Karl Rove does it! ; ) Re-re-fixed the description of the re-re-mix.

6:52 PM  
Blogger Thùy Liên said...

Click here: Yahoo sign up

3:36 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

https://needforspeedmostwantedapk.info free Apk of Need for speed

7:48 AM  
Blogger Star Valley said...

latest mod apk of stardew https://stardewvalleydownload.com

1:21 AM  
Blogger New Year Love 2019 said...

Get the romantic and lovely new year wishes 2019 images for lovers

5:20 AM  
Blogger Anurag said...

Advance Happy New Year 2019 Wishes

11:10 PM  
Blogger Happy Valentines Day 14 said...

Boyfriend wishes his girlfriend with romantic Quotes at https://happyvalentinesday14.com/

9:33 PM  
Blogger jhoni said...

Click here:

Sketch Maker new version 2019

12:41 AM  
Blogger chinna said...

nice article up result

10:25 AM  
Blogger chinna said...

nice article up 2019

10:29 AM  
Blogger chinna said...

rrb Guwahati Je recruitment 2019

10:36 AM  
Blogger Varun g said...

This is certainly additionally an exceedingly wonderful offer everyone truly qualified on the lookout with. It's always not likely everyday there is chances read a little something. extremely well written article as . I will be sure to and return to read more of your useful information. Thanks for the post. I’ll certainly comeback.
Bank Jobs 2019
UP Board Reult 2019
UP Board 10th Result 2019
NEET Result 2019
Maharashtra SSC Result 2019
CBSE 10th Result 2019
TS Inter Results 2019

5:54 AM  
Blogger Varun g said...

I found your blog using msn. This is an extremely well written article as I will be sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful information. Thanks for the post. I’ll certainly comeback.
AP 10th class Results 2019

6:08 AM  
Blogger Akira said...

Stream authorization is a method to separate bot traffic from the human traffic. One of the most common of all is openload.co/pair

3:19 PM  
Blogger Gta V Apk said...

get the latest gta 5 apk android no verification

2:57 AM  
Blogger Dale Morris said...

Norton antivirus phone number
McAfee support number
Malwarebytes customer support number
Hp printer support chat
Canon printer customer support number

8:10 AM  
Anonymous IPL bhavishyavani said...

Check out the latest IPL match prediction and bhavishyavani.

5:10 PM  
Blogger www.MyWorldCup.Fun said...

Hey! ICC Cricket World Cup 2019 is Comming Soon, Excited ?
Then don't forget to check our website for a cwc19 Latest News and Highlights

8:55 AM  
Blogger Castle Of Quotes said...

Birthday quotes castleofquotes.com

2:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home