Thursday, July 21

Dipset Detox with Michael McDonald at Epcot Center (pt 27)

"GUESS WHO"S BACK!?!?"
Me_copy"Michael McDonald ! you can speak again! I'm so relieved!"
Me_copy"Yeah no shit. GUESS WHO'S BACK!?!?"
Me_copy Young Jeezy - Guess who's back
Me_copy "GUESS WHO'S BACK?!?!"
"Mike, I don't know. I'm just glad you can talk again..."
"GUESS WHO'S BACK: another flying Panda Skull, bitch! AY! HAHA!"
Me_copy"Mike, what the hell are you talking about?"
Me_copy "All those crazy noises you thought I was making involuntarily before? I was really vocalizing a a secret cheat Google internet Flying Panda Skull threat display-chant.( DEEEEAAAAAYYUUUUUMMM!)"
"WHA!?!?"
"THAAAAT's RIIIGHT! Check it out:"
Me_copyMe_copy
Holy shit! It's true! This whole time Michael McDonald was using his voice to adorn my blogspot with Seceret Google panda skulls animated cheats! Here I thought all those non-phonemic noises he was making in the last post were some kind of pathological symptom!
"Mike! Why!?"
Me_copyMe_copy
"I put those animated panda skulls onto your internet to intimidate Epcot's imagineers. They gotta know that when I creep that it's Rat-a-tat-tat dat ass."
Unknown artist - When I creep
Dick Kent - Rat a tat tat, America
(the former came from TJSDJS, the latter from a smorgasbord of songpoems from WFMU's blog)
Me_copyMe_copy Damn.

Me_copyMe_copyDamn. Michael McDonald, what has happened to you? Your anger is making you crazy.
Me_copyMe_copy
(ALSO: BE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR A STRIAGHTUP MENACE DON"T WATCH ME WATCH TV JUELZ IS STILL COMING FOR EVERYONE"S SPOT THIS INCLUDES YOU)

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Any song playing on Michael McDonald's webpage breathes new life into Badmarsh, Shri, and DJ Shadow...does this mean he's winning?

Best. blog. ever.

6:39 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

(as in, when it plays over those folks on one's media player)

10:27 PM  
Blogger seacrestcheadle said...

Ha! In all sincerity, I dream that some day the sample of Michael McDonald saying "Foreign Movie" in the song "Peg" will one day be sampled as often as the Amen Break or that dude saying "Fresh". Everything sounds better with Mike!

7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home