Sunday, July 31

Dipset Detox with Michael McDonald at Epcot Center (pt 30)

horsemikes
horsemikes

I have to convince Michael McDonald not to attack Epcot Center. But how? He's so worked up about it. Michael McDonald is like a friend to me, but he's more than that. He's like my hero! How do you tell your hero he's wrong?
"Uh, Mike? Uh, hey check out this new Ghost and Chef track I got."
"Ghost & Chef? Word!"
Ghostface & Raekwon - Starks & Chef
"Yeah, how bout that guitar."
"Aw yeah. Ohh! Deeeyuummm! OH SHIT!"
"What's wrong, Mike?"
"Shit! Starks just said 'I like eggs in my rice'! I can't believe I didn't know that! Last time I cooked dinner for him I just put steamed chicken and peanut sauce in his rice! SHIT! I'm so embarassed!"
"Oh, uh, I'm sure it's OK, Mike. What about this:"
Cam'ron & Juelz - Hey Ma pt 3
"So, Mike, how bout it?"
"Not bad, buddy, not bad..."
"Yeah! I like it when Cam responds to the girl asking 'Why? Why?' rhetorically. It sounds like that is a question that not often crosses his mind."
"Ok, buddy, ok. Very profound. These tracks are very nice. But please don't bother me for a minute."
"Why?"
"Why? Because I'm trying to invent a new secret internet Google cheat code..."
SHIT! I've gotta stop him from using secret Google!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home