Tuesday, October 25

Dipset Detox with Michael McDonald at Epcot Center (pt 56)

hateithateit

Daaayyuummm that is a vicious revolving Tolstoy face fist by that guy. I just can't help but stare. Michael McDonald is getting obliterated in this fight! It's nothing Mike can do to counter this move! I just hope his feelings don't get permanently hurt!
Cam'ron ft Juelz- It's nothing
Juelz- Freestyle

(Very glad Cam is OK. Go over to Nastack to see a newscast in which Cam talks real, um, stoically about the whole thing. Nastack also has the scoop on the Back like cooked crack 3 cover, which I just pre-ordered .)

hateit

Don't mistake me. I remain a Michael McDonald internet fan. The voice, songwritng, the secret Google mastery, the beard... So it hurts me to say this, but I know he's got nothing to counter the Tolstoy face fist. I'm sorry, it's metaphysical certitude: Michael McDonald is going down to that guy's Tolstoy face fisting revolutions!

I wonder what Michael McDonald's diehard internet fans on his messageboard would say if they could see him now! I doubt even they would have any hope for Michael McDonald in this fight!

hateit

(P.S. Merry Fitzmas (?).)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its always good to meet a street fighter II fan.....at least i think you are

2:35 PM  
Blogger seacrestcheadle said...

Will: Street Fighter II fan, yes. Gotta admit: I was never good at it.

Chris: I feel you there. I'm trying to train my iPod to play different songs into my 2 ears.

4:08 AM  
Blogger wayne&wax said...

so, how much "loose change" are you working with after all?

2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home