Tuesday, November 29

Dipset Detox with Michael McDonald at Epcot Center is over and it was a miserable failure

Yeah, the Dipset Detox story is over. Uh.... So what do you wanna talk about now?
hateit
I tried to get out of my Dipset addiction -- really. I went to Epcot Center with MMcD to cure myself of listening to Dipset. But I failed. What can I say? I pulled the handle but the door didn't budge.

To all the people who read my blog and who wish I would stop posting Dipset tracks, all I can say is I'm sorry, because...
hateit
I have to post J.R. versioning this beat that the Neptunes made for Nore...
J.R. Writer - I'm a G freestyle
and of which M.A.T.T. posted a mpfree in which Pharrell freestyles on it himself on the Westwood show.

hateit
Cam'ron ft Nicole Wray - I love my life
"I never claimed to be hard, tough, gangster, or none of the above (maybe once or twice)"
Yeah, and you can get the video from the indispensable U-mad.net, where I would recommend you enter the piff at least thrice weekly.

And yeah Juelz is on his grind, and he has approximately 300 songs done that didn't make it to WTGBM!, and I hope they all leak so I can post them on my blog.
Juelz ft Paul Wall, Rico - Love on da grind

Also Juelz is making more news than my frail mind can handle: collaborating with Ghostface, releasing another mixtape very soon, and making a Happy Days video ??!!
And dancing with Lindsay Lohan on broadcast TV while Jay Leno winces in the background?!?! Checkerboard Chimes has the video clip of this strange TV event posted up but it doesn't play on my computer. But:

hateit
This Juelz newelz is making me feel like if you combined blissfully blatant uber-siked-ness with the vertiginously vacant dumbstruckness portrayed by the facial expression giffordized below:

hateithateithateithateit

That's a powerful feeling!
And also: don't forget, coming soon I am going to do a post where I tell you how to make animated giffords like me. In no time, you will be able to express your feelings on the internet as accurately I do! Don't watch me, watch my blog!

3 Comments:

Blogger Marisa Olson said...

u are really awesome and gifalicious. i am in sf, too. can we meet? what is your electronic mail address?

4:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

juelz/starks? damn, that is God's cosmic co-sign on all the dip-set-is-the-new-wu therory.
it's not that you that nigga- it's that i'm that nigga, and you all i talk about. whatchu gon talk about now?

6:58 PM  
Blogger willy said...

im glad you realized that the dipset addiction is unbeatable. you just cant argue with powerful music. and u-mad.net, at LEAST thrice weekly. on the seriously.

5:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home