Wednesday, November 9

Dipset Detox with Michael McDonald at Epcot Center (pt 60)

hateit There go the imagineers!

hateit Where are the t-shirts? The imagineers certainly have chosen an unsuitable color for their gift shop. And what were they thinking of when they designed these beer cozies hateit
Keiji Haino & Boris - wonder what colour would be suitable for the dwelling
Michael McDonald said: "This is no gift shop, buddy! That's a bunch of imagineers! And that's no beer cozy! hateit That's a bunch of imagineers!"

Juelz ft Razah - Changes
"They got to you with a subliminal!" continued Michael McDonald "Just try real hard not to like anything! Don't buy anything because this is NOT a gift shop. This is the Imagineers' secret lair."
hateithateit
hateit
"Don't let those Imagineers control your mind, buddy. Use all the secret Google cheat internet cybersecrets you know if you have to!"

Chamillionaire - In the trunk
Chamillionaire - Outro
hateit


(But for real, right I don't know what to say about the Juelz & Chamillion albums. Definitely both were better than I expected. But I just can't even listen to them really because I was in Texas this weekend. And my girlfriend took me to Screwed Up Records & Tapes, and I bought 15 screwtapes. And that's what I wanna listen to right now, no matter what else leaks in the interim. My iPod died a couple weeks ago, but right now I'm like fuck my iPod. I bought a walkman at Walgreen's this morning. I'm good.
More on this later, but for now, let me just say: you will've done yourself a tremendous favor if you will've visited Screwed Up Records & Tapes either in person or on the internet and bought yourself a present.
hateithateithateithateithateit)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

cassettes rule. plus they are cheap. plus they die in interesting ways.

wow, flutter, warp, warble, screw.

(i bet walkmans are pretty cheap these days too.)

11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home